About Margery Wilson
A WORD FROM MARGIE “I feel like I was born into the real estate business! From an early age, I watched my parents help people realize their dreams of property ownership. Dad was a “Land Man”, selling real estate across the great Southwest and mom was his partner, taking care of the paperwork and making him look good! Proud to follow in their footsteps, I love helping my own clients create a legacy for their families while creating one for my own children.
HOME SELLERS: My goal is to exceed your expectations from the start by carefully listening to your needs, developing and executing a strategic marketing plan, communicating with you on a regular basis and negotiating on your behalf to help you get the highest and best offer and terms.
HOME BUYERS: I will diligently guide you in your search for the perfect home while always looking out for your best interest. You will never feel alone as I will be with you every step of the way throughout the process. My ultimate goal is to work with you and your family for years to come!
Even with real estate being a FULL, full-time job, it feels like more of a way of life to me! I still make time to stay involved in my community including the support of cancer causes, Chandler High School Football Boosters, and our real estate community through involvement in committees and leadership programs. My children Michelle and Ryan inspire me to want to lead by example. Thank you kids.
Please allow the team at Hometown USA to earn your trust and help you discover “Where you want to be from”.
As a Broker and REALTOR®, I am a member of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), Arizona Association of REALTORS® (AAR) and the West and Southeast REALTORS® of the Valley (WeSERV).
Margie has earned the below designations:
- The Certified Residential Specialist (CRS®) is awarded to experienced REALTORS® who complete advanced training in listing and selling, and meet rigorous production requirements. It is the highest credential awarded to residential sales agents, managers and brokers.
- Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) is a way to stand out to prospective home buyers and sellers as a REALTOR® who has gained in-depth knowledge on technical subjects as well as the fundamentals of real estate.
- At Home with Diversity® (AHWD) to better understand and serve the diverse world in which we live
- e-PRO® Specifically designed to help real estate professionals thrive in the competitive world of online real estate
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES). With our aging population, including the Baby Boomer generation, it is important to understand how to work with this dynamic group of buyers and sellers who have tremendous influence and impact on the real estate market.
- Short Sale Foreclosure Resource (SFR) and Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)® Extensive training to better understand the options, solutions and effective methods for dealing with homeowners facing hardship
- Sellers Representative Specialist (SRS) The designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI) who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria.
- GREEN Through NAR’s (GREEN) Designation, the GREEN REsource Council provides ongoing education, resources and tools to help real estate practitioners find, understand, and market properties with green features.
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP) focuses on educating real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members to find housing solutions that best suit their needs and take full advantage of military benefits and support.
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) Enhances skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values.